— Alan Watts - How To Melt Anxiety (via interneiti)
Ooo new artist. I likeeee.
This is terrifying.
I hope this isn’t true but spreading just in case. The more eyes watching the better.
How to do stuff in Maxi dresses. Hairy legs may or may not be included.
Fellow artists, you may want to share this bit of information regarding shipping large artwork overseas:
Shipping an exhibition of large artwork overseas for a quarter of the cost:
I’m currently in Oslo, Norway- preparing for a solo exhibition blankspacegallery that opens on October 3rd….
Great information shared!
Soooo…y’know those things where you can flatten pennies and stamp a design into them? I’m not saying that we are going to successfully be able to do that for this year’s P4A…but if we did, what would you have stamped into it? This is a template, please submit designs to email@example.com
Hate pennies? Take them out of commission. .. permanently.
Reblogging for later I totally want to send in some designs.
I updated my website Wooooo go check it out. If you would like to know whenever I update it, subscribe at the bottom of the page!
Need to share some home made pepperoni knots.
Marvel by Moebius.
A great artist can take a classic design and make it their own while keeping the essence intact. Moebius was definitely one of the greats.
Elf with iris, 1885-90
Watercolor and gouache over pencil
Messing around with nupastels and ended up sketching Lana from Archer. I don’t feel like posting this on my art blog but here anything goes.
1. A Waterfall Among Rocks
2. A Single Figure
3. Amateur Theatricals
4. The Grand Staircase, from the West
5. An Interior: Petworth Church
6. Profile of a Man with a Bulbous Nose
7. Seated Figures
8. Dover: The Pier, with a Ship at Sea in a Storm
9. Studies of Rustic Groups: Women Gossiping; a Man Driving Two Cows; Boats; a Man with Carts and Horses
10. Color Trails
A new piece I did with gouache with my potential story idea in mind.
I was looking at more animations for this particular piece. I mostly looked at studio ghibli and Disney’s Atlantis for inspiration.
- Anonymous said:do you have advice/could you give some input on how you go about layering/building up tones with paint?
This will sound a bit backwards, but I’ve often found my way to a rich, mature palette through making mistakes that I then paint over and into. My...
Kiss her like rain. Kiss her like spark. Kiss her like whisper. Go slow. Let her hips guide you. Feel her meaningful. Thrust gentle. Move like you...”
- “Male fantasies, male fantasies, is everything run by male fantasies? Up on a pedestal or down on your knees, it’s all a male fantasy: that you’re...”